*** Blue and Purple have been temporarily removed due to production issues ***
This solid leather cuff is handmade from a single piece of quality 8 to 9 oz full-grain Italian cowhide, and is embossed with a Western Horse & Floral design. It is designed so that you may use it either as an adjustable cuff bracelet, or you can mount a watch face on it and use it as your watch band.
- This MEDIUM watch cuff fits wrists of 6.75" to 8.75".
We offer two inner strap sizes, to fit different pin sizes of watch if you are using the cuff that way:
- The STANDARD inner band fits watch pins 15 to 19 mm.
- The WIDE inner band fits watch pins 20 to 25 mm.
If you aren't using the cuff to mount a watch, choose the standard inner band if you want a thinner strap and smaller buckle, or the wide inner band if you want a wider strap and a chunkier buckle.
If you are using it to mount a watch, ensure your watch face is no more than 50 mm (2") in diameter (from pin to pin), and that there is some space between the pin and the face for the band to weave through.
Generally most watches designed for leather or replaceable bands will fit just fine. If you are unsure of fit, consider bringing the strap to a jeweller or clocksmith, as they will be able to point the right faces out to you and mount them for you.
When applying the watch face, simply weave the inner band through the gap between the pin and face, underneath, and up through the other pin, then down into the slot.
If you find you have extra strap after finding your comfortable setting, note that we make the straps with a waterproofed leather, so they can be trimmed without needing to be resealed.
- NOTE - As our items are made to order, please allow time for crafting prior to shipping.
- NOTE - As our items are handmade, and the dyes we use are natural, the colour of the final product may vary somewhat from the photography and may evolve with age.